Network Administrator / Engineer

ChaseCentral

Professional Ass-Kicker
Anyone know of a place that's looking for someone with at least 3 years of NT administration and security experience? I'm an MCSE and I'm looking for a new job now that I'm getting out of the Navy.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Economy sucks right now. THere is a few system admin positions avail but only a few. Maybe you should do the smart thing and stay in.

ChaseCentral

Professional Ass-Kicker
Never

Staying in is never a smart thing. It's a dead-end career. No offense to anyone, but I have much higher expectations than ANYTHING the military could provide. I have 2 very promising interviews right now, we'll see how they go.

alex

You should move to the southeast. We have some of the lowest cost of living and highest income levels in the country (at least in North Alabama) :rolleyes:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I'm going to be looking too. I last looked in December in The New York Times Sunday classified. Needless to say, the whole section was thinner than a Ritz cracker. I hope it will have a few more ads this time around. :(

ChaseCentral

Professional Ass-Kicker
I use dreamweaver 4 myself...I've been playing with Flash MX.. Well, the job market has been getting better considering that I've gotten 2 interviews scheduled this past week. Fortunately, I had a class in the Navy where I was not only the Honor graduate, I was also only the 3rd person of my rank and tenure to even attend the school. If there are any former-Navy IT/RM in here, it was Information System Security Manager school. Pretty sweet course. Learned a lot.