my typing really sucks today

S

s4

Did you ever have one of those days when you just can't type? I got a head cold, and it's really messing my typing up.:cry:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by s4
Did you ever have one of those days when you just can't type? I got a head cold, and it's really messing my typing up.:cry:

Ya, but its not one day, it's my whole life.

br0ck

Originally posted by s4

There's an idea! And to think, all this time I just thought I was an idiot. lol....oh, btw, get better s4!

S

s4

Thanks. I'm doing okay. Just a little under the weather. I'm checking my typing 3 times before posting.:laugh:

S

s4

I posted this thread after screwing up a post I was writing and having to edit it numerous times. I even missed mistakes after going over it two or three times. My head was messed up bad earlier.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
It's my new KB S4. It's been screwing up my typing since I bought it & now it's affecting you too-it's cursed:scared:

ps-a cold? have you had your anthrax vaccinations yet?:lol:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Perhaps a glass a merlot (jus' ta relax). (smile)

Wise person said, "wine is not the answer, but it helps ya fergit the question". :lol:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
My typing is screwed up all the time. I constantly have to reread my post to make sure i dont look like a complete idiot, just a idiot is ok though:D

Glad to hear your feeling better S4!!