My ONE birthday wish...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I would like to go hiking in Montana, ;) , find a place with a great view of the valley or a lake and have some cheese and crackers and green apples and tea.

I want it to be sunny during the day and a clear star filled night and sit by a fire. I want to smell like campfire smoke. I want to laugh so much my cheeks hurt. I want to go fishing and after, go swimming.

Then I want to eat Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia (hey, it's MY wish.. it will still be frozen!)

Hey... it's possible! :smash: :spin:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I hope you're camping & eating ice cream in July, it's COLD there at night otherwise :scared:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
But I like cold noses peekin' out of the covers .... 'sides, I kinda don't plan on the rest of me gettin' cold ;) .. in my wish...

iron

A royal birthday present:

Two fingers sayin c'mere

a kentucky Granny kiss

A Royal Cherry

Ted Turners Ranch just over the hills

a crik

Best I can do....

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by iron
A royal birthday present:

Two fingers sayin c'mere

a kentucky Granny kiss

A Royal Cherry

Ted Turners Ranch just over the hills

a crik

Best I can do....

ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING MY ASS OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll take it!!!

still laughing.......

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
ummm..... we took a walk through one of Ted Turner's ranches while I was there... that's one thing.. the rest, umm..... *giggling*

naw....

Outlaw69

Banned
there was some implying,,, maybe cocktease was to harsh a word, but there was definite sex story tidbits left out.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Ya, but that was on iron's behalf... he can forego details should he so desire, I don't kiss~n~tell..... unless it was you I got to kiss

:eek: