Music/Songs...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I went in and dl Morpheus inspired by a thread posted here and found a few songs I really liked.

When the Stars put together a show, I remember Enrique Iglisias singing a song and he looked so passionate about it, it really touched me. I found that song. I can listen to it over and over and just sit here, looking out my window, for hours. Ok, not hours.... but a long time. Then I found a song with Dave Matthews and Emmylou Harris... oh man... I am addicted.

Then Boz Skaggs popped up... all these classically great artists.....

I am so incredibly moved by what I listen to, it is unbelievable.

I love music.

So.. just a random no where post :)

xoxo

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Spirit, I know what you mean. I listen to so much of a diverse mix depnding on my mood at the moment.........

Every time I pick a song to listen to, there is a feeling or reason behind it. Be it thinking of the past, future, present.......

I go from the Doors
to System of a Down

From John Cougar
to Louise Armstrongs It's a wonderful world!

There all great.......

AMDnut

Thanks Spirit, the feeling is mutual!!!;)

brOck - Don't be jealous, like she said, she already loves you... but I'm working on that!!! :D

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Old Zepp, 'ere, "ya shook me all night long", er "dazed & confused",
blues is one of my bestfriends, now.
Spirit, I appreciate yer love fer music that moves the soul! Ever 'eard of Melanie Safka? (60's folkartist) or Samantha Phillips, (folk artist, present)
Blues: CoCo Taylor, Stevie Ray, Jonny Lang...
jus' like to 'ear ya expand on a few of yer other musical "passions"....Doors, etc.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
75renegade.... I have always liked some of the older stuff from back when... Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Yes.... and of course DOORS!!!! I once owned the entire collection on record but I was dumb enough to loan it out and never get them back, along with some other oldies but goodies.

I love the list you gave... in fact, I think I am going to dl and burn some of them to a CD.!! Zep! Oh ya!! Aerosmith... *sigh*

I also like Jesse Cook, Pavlo... guitarists with huge talent.

Hmm... Sarah Brightman can sing with the angels, I tell ya!

I'll think of more.... :)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Having a small HD like mine limits the amount of MP3's that I can download.

Here's my small collection

Soul Dicision-Ooh it's kind of crazy
Bran Van 3000-Astounded
Robbie Williams-Rock DJ
Weezer-Hash pipe
Limp Bizkit-My way
Beatie Boys-Intergalatic
-Three MC's & one DJ
-Body movin'
Jamiroquai-Little L
Tricky-Evolution revolution love
Radiohead-Karma police

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hey Fuser.... I am going to try some of those. I have about 7.14million songs now... ready for the burner baby!!! Yeah!

AMDnut

Man, those are good picks guys......

I could list a ton but here are some "B's"!!!!

Bob Marley
Blind Melon
Bob Seger
Black Sabbath
Blue Oyster Cult
Black Crowes
Billy Thorpe (Children of the Sun, what a classic!!!)

Attachments

• winamp1.jpg
    winamp1.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 42

AMDnut

C's...........

Cult..........
Cure...........
Clash...........
Chris deBurgh - Don't Pay the Ferryman!!!!!!
Cinderella.............
Clarence "Frogman" Henry.............
Christopher Cross............

Spirit, I can't remember the artist, but it is a very good oldie. Search for and download "the Old Lamplighter", you will like it, I promise ya!

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hey AMD.... I did a search and the names I get are: Kay Kyser, Sammy Kay, The Browns and Teresa Brewer.... which one should I dl?

AMDnut

Sorry so long to get back to you Spirit!!!!!:D

DL the one by the Browns.......... and listen to the words........ it's a classic! I'm sure your aware that the old city street lamps were oil/gas and needed lit every night.........

I hope you like it! ;)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I dl'd all of them and The Browns was the one I liked most!!! It's a great song!

I can visualize it very clearly... made me think of foggy nights in San Francisco.

*sigh*

AMDnut

Glad you liked it!

I've never been to San Fran but hope to visit someday.........

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
OH! That song by Emmylou Harris and Dave Matthews? It's called The Long Black Veil... you HAVE to listen to it...

*goosebumps*

trinity1

1 of 3
Great Song!
I knew it back from the days of listening to it on the Band's album, "Music from Big Pink." The Band being one of my favorite groups for a long time.
The first release of that song was from the Man in Black: Johnny Cash back in '64. Also a great version!:)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by trinity1
Great Song!......The first release of that song was from the Man in Black: Johnny Cash back in '64. Also a great version!:)

Yes, I love it... I will dl that version and listen to it :)

Thanks, Trin. ;)