Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
so glad we now know the name of the furure president of Enron

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
some cheating loser said:
"I believe cheating is not wrong. People expect us to attend 7 classes a day, keep a 4.0 GPA, not go crazy and turn in all of our work the next day. What are we supposed to do, fail?"

Imagine working a 40+ hour week; commuting ; taking tech courses at night (at your own expense), watch terroists kill thousands, commute to another far away location to resume classes, watch company get downsized yet work remains the same, get kicked out of classroom for first course losers...etc. etc. etc.

SOMEBODY FUCKING SHOOT ME! :cuss: gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
maybe she ought to study history. they used to take 7 classes, keep a 4.0, milk the cows, make the food, plow the fields, go to church uphill in the snow both ways 9 days a week, sew, make butter, build barns and more before dark because they had no friggin' lights to do their homework at night

Gato_Solo

They were from the "ME" generation. Most people from the 60's are clueless when it comes to reality because they refuse to see anyone elses point of view.

I couldn't care less whether people cheat or not. That's their own responsibility...at the point they have to get a job, they won't know nearly as much as the people who studied hard to pass all exams.
Sooner or later the latter will have the advantage...