LOL, you guys check out the chat's stats page?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Big Numbers
krusty couldn't decide whether to stay or go and joined #xibase 10 times during this reporting period..
Acid- really wanted others to know what was doing - 10 descriptions alltogether.
Sample: [20:32] * Acid- feels bad.

_Pradeep had many things uncertain - 20% of lines contained a question.

..and silver medal goes to br0ck - with question ratio of 10%.

krusty spoke most monologues - wrote over 5 lines in a row for 7 times.. :D

fury had sticky Shift button - wrote 8 lines in CAPS.
Sample: [16:48] <fury> somebody SHOOT ME NOW

fury wrote longest lines - average of 28 letters per line.

Average line length on #xibase was 22 letters.

Gotta be able to get this to work @ work; these days are really slowing down with nothing to do! Any suggestions?!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
That thing is pretty cool. Them bar graphs are just bitchin' :worm:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Huge

Gotta be able to get this to work @ work; these days are really slowing down with nothing to do! Any suggestions?!
Can you get through with an external IRC client like mIRC?

Download that and give it a shot.

It will pop up a connection dialog on startup. There is a drop down box called "IRC Servers" - select "ETG". Enter something like your favorite quote for "Full Name" then stick something in "Email address". Enter your nickname and an alternative in case the first one is taken. Click Connect to IRC server. If the thing beeps and asks you to enter an Identd name, just put in the first part of whatever you used for email address (i.e. Huge).

After you are connected, a Channels Folder window will pop up. Enter #xibase and click "Join"

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Ok; will try in a bit (too many bosses lurking). Thanks furflfy.

Don't you hate it when you wake up with bruises you didn't have the night before? Damn vodka...

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
#$%^&*#$%^&#$%^&!!! :mad:

Access Denied

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Description: You are not allowed to access the documentat location "http://www.ess-us.com/mirc/mirc591t.exe".

If anyone on a fast connection could email me a copy: [email protected] that would be appreciated.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Thanks Q *hugs Q* (need my mid-morning hug). Still waiting to get the file though (email's slow)

Apparently I can't d/l anything with an .exe extension; just tried getting ws_ftpLE and I can't find a .zip extension of it to u/l this nasty UBB bug of the lightside.

Attachments

• hwc-general.jpg
    hwc-general.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 23

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok...I stuck it in a zip and mailed it again...hope it helps.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
:D

*Q now leaves for work to go caulk a buncha balconies under protest* :mad: ...stupid balconies:lurk: