Let it snow

kuulani

It snowed on our mountain yesterday. That's a big deal over here in Hawai'i. This is the most snow our mountain has felt in awhile!!

My boyfriend filled the bed of our truck with snow and brought it down to the coast. How many people can say they built a snowman on a tropical coastline? The coolest feeling in the world is building a snowman then jumping into the ocean to swim!! :D

greenfreak

Show off. :( ...... ;) ..... :D

Funny you should say that, we had snow too the other day, and there was a snowman on the beach too. I didn't go swimming but there were plenty of surfers out there. They must be insane-surfing in the freezing water!

kuulani

greenfreak said:
Show off. :( ...... ;) ..... :D

Funny you should say that, we had snow too the other day, and there was a snowman on the beach too. I didn't go swimming but there were plenty of surfers out there. They must be insane-surfing in the freezing water!

You have to be insane to be a surfer!! I should know, I'm dating one :D Who else in their right mind would get up at 5am to surf in freezing water? :rolleyes: :D

Br0ck, no pics yet ... i'm waiting for all the clouds to clear so I can get a nice shot of the mountain.

br0ck

kuulani said:
greenfreak said:

Br0ck, no pics yet ... i'm waiting for all the clouds to clear so I can get a nice shot of the mountain.

Reason i'm asking is, if you get a great pic with awesome resolution, it'd make a great wallpaper IMHO. :)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I am frightened. Hawaii & Atlanta has had more snow this year than the central US. We're in for one hell of a February methinks.

If not, should I plant my garden now?

unclehobart

this is my special title
Nah, no need to wait. Just line a closet with foil and stick in a strong grow light. That dope should grow fine regardless of the year. ;)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
No need to grow pot either-they drug test CDL drivers & I get stupid when high:eh:

kuulani

well, this pic is kinda crappy, I didn't have time to work on it, but here goes ...

Attachments

• maunakea.jpg
    maunakea.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 17

flavio

superfly
Staff member
More pics!

I'm going snowboarding again this weekend in Lake Tahoe and it's supposed to snow all weekend. The 4x4 is going to be in heaven, I've already noticed the truck drooling in anticipation. :D

kuulani

My friend just came back down from the mountain and she said she saw real live snowboarders. Usually people in Hawaii just take up their boogie boards and slide down :D

... and :p to nalani who has popped my bubble and said I can't go up and play in the snow :(