krusty's opinion

K

krusty

"You know what holiday really gets to me? Thanksgiving! What the hell is this all about? Paying tribute to a bunch of dead guys who dressed up in those frilly white outfits and ate turkey? I don't call that memorable, I call that something-I-might-do-if-I-was-drunk-enough. If you're going to have a holiday for them, why don't you have one for me too? Krusty day. July first. Kind of like a second New Years, except there's no eggnog, no ball, and none of that old angsine crap. Just a bunch of clowns drunk off their asses".

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I really hate the one that starts around the end of October. I think they call it Christmas...I call it a pain in the ass. The things I want to give aren't things people would ask for.

Outlaw69

Banned
I hate to break it to ya krusty, but July 1st is Canada Day here in the great white north...but I'll tip a few cold ones in honour of you on that day for the helluvit.

K

krusty

NZ, where I come from doesn't celebrate thanksgiving... that quote was from the Simpsons :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
s4.. Not sure why it's a sad time for you... but here ----> *hugs*

Now, myself, I like any holiday that closes office doors for the day :)

D

Dark Angel

'Krusty'

National Klown Day.....isn't that the holiday where all you Klowns get pissed.....correct me if I'm wrong

Dark Angel

;)