Kissy Goddess offline

iron

Due to bad mojo, Spirit is limited in hwo she accesses for a while.

This is about her fave place from what I can tell.

So, I reckoned everybody could say hi r something, a thread she could check fast, and know she's being rooted for.

Although I'm thinking she'd prolly just rather be rooted......

;) :smash: :smash: :smash:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
...But we just got her back!!! :cry2: This place ain't the same without our Kissy Goddess. :cry:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I seem to have made the cable access gods angry, they want my money!!! I don't have it right now....

I am volunteering at a place that has access and I think my next shift is.... hmm... the 9th or 10th.... I am going to cry, I think.

Is there a rich dude out there that wants to.... bah.... I am dreamin'!!!

Miss you guys....... this is just icky, ya know????

:( :cry:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Rich, are ya? Is your name Rich or are you going to send my cable company a token of your undying love for me?

I miss you guys already. ....... call me a waaaaaaaambulance!!!

br0ck

Well uncleholbart is from Atlanta, and I do believe that Ted Turner owns part of Time-Warner cable. (granted, that is the kind of cable provided in your area) He could run over and knock some sense in Ted and make him cry uncleholbart and maybe get you a few months more until you get some more money.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I am part of the Shaw@Home cable robbery system. And if you need to know..... I owe the bastiches $361.00

I know.... my bad....

So... some smartie oughtta tap into thier system and wipe out my bill :) :eek:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
SPIRIT, our great & lovely KISSY-GODDESS come back-the cable gods have no control over the Phone Co gods :cool: :cry: :eek2:

$361.???-pay the damned bill monthly, it's cheaper

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I know.. I should... but I ... well, long story,..... I have to get on a monthly system.... everything else gets paid cuz it's automatically withdrawn.

GONZO!!!!! I miss AL..... the chats... you horn dogs being all lewd and crude....

*sigh*

*HUGGING YOU ALL*

br0ck

Originally posted by Spirit
I am part of the Shaw@Home cable robbery system. And if you need to know..... I owe the bastiches $361.00

I know.... my bad....

So... some smartie oughtta tap into thier system and wipe out my bill :) :eek:

I guess you'll have to drop Skinamax and stop ordering all the "late night" movies. :p

trinity1

1 of 3
That's a good one Gonzo.
I wish I was that rich guy for you Spirit.( I would rescue a babe like you in a heartbeat!) :) ;)
In the scheme of things, I am a body in the water without arms or legs trying to keep my head from going under too. If it's not one thing, it's another.
My thoughts are with you and I hope your problem gets resolved soon, because we need you here!