kickbutt boats

Outlaw69

Banned
nice boat. I almost crashed my ex-girlfirends dads boat one night all drunk outta my ****ing mind. it was pitch black and I was going full blast and didn't see the little island come up on me.. I came a **** hair away from killing me and my brother-in-law...I gained a new respect for boats after that incident.

Djcake

my days online are numbered
I haven't even came close to crashing yet and I am always drunk driving my boat :-)

Outlaw69

Banned
trying driving full blast with no lights in the middle of the night all drunk and on a lake you are not familiar with

WOW! A friend of mine has aboat similar to that one with the 3 300's. His boat's name is No Limit. People often ask him why do you have 3 engines on there - the common reply is because I couldn't fit 4. Does about 90MPH in flat water and comsumes more fuel than my yacht per hour.

The 1325HP jet powered boat is a competition class Pratt & Whitney jet engine. Those are usually put on hydrofoil class racing boats... I don't know what this guy is doing with that engine on that boat though. He has to use that in the river because that kind of power with that transum on open water is way too dangerous unless he plans on never driving it past 20MPH.

Never-the-less, gorgeous boats.

Djcake

my days online are numbered
Originally posted by Toolbox
The 1325HP jet powered boat is a competition class Pratt & Whitney jet engine. Those are usually put on hydrofoil class racing boats... I don't know what this guy is doing with that engine on that boat though. He has to use that in the river because that kind of power with that transum on open water is way too dangerous unless he plans on never driving it past 20MPH.

I was talking with the owner of that boat the hull is rated for 110mph and he has had it upto 90mph on the weekend and won't go to much faster because he is scared of it

The engine is a General Electric

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Boat story

Last summer gotta cruise Lake James with my roommate in his '65 Crisscraft, Chrome an mint green interior, mahoggany exterior. 350 Chevy powered...need I say more? Wow!