Just hanging out

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Drinkin' some Henry's Ale, listening to some Bohemian Rhapsody, watching chicken legs try to clean himself. :lol: WHat a great thing holiday weekends are.

greenfreak

Updating my website... about to head out to 7-11 for some Ben & Jerry's ice cream. (Jerry's Jubilee) Then it's off to the couch to sit on my ass, eat ice cream and watch tv. :D

Yup, Saturday nights are good. Four day weekends are even better!!

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
You've got some real nice pictures there greenfreak. Great job on the photography.

greenfreak

Thanks! I have... *counting*... 16 rolls of film that I need to scan and upload. I really should update the other websites that I have pictures posted to also but I kinda took the summer off. It's during the winter that I spend the most time on the computer anyway.

Btw, they didn't have Jerry's Jubilee. I had to settle for Peanut Butter Cup ice cream. It was yummy too. :)

greenfreak

Since the 'busy season' for my company is the winter, we don't usually take extra days off around cold holidays. We only get Christmas Day off, not Christmas Eve. We only get New Year's Day off, not New Year's Eve, etc. So we take those days that we would have gotten then and apply it to warm weather holidays.

So for Memorial Day, Independance Day and Labor Day, I got four day weekends. Then I take my other vacation days and set them up around the cold holidays so I also have a five day weekend around Christmas. :) That is my only 'priority' holiday. I could care less about Thanksgiving (as a matter of fact, I'm on call that day and weekend for work) or New Years. But Christmas Eve... That's bigger than Christmas Day to me.

So for today... I'm going to eat my Honeycombs for breakfast, get dressed, go get some yummy coffee, go to DSW shoe warehouse to spend my $25. off certificate on some new work shoes, come home, then go to my parent's house for a Labor Day party... Tomorrow's the real fun though. Then I get to hang out with my 9 year old nephew D.J., help him finish a Sony Playstation game I gave him and give him an old automatic camera that I promised him. He's great company. :)

greenfreak

That's my goal. I want to forever be "The Cool Aunt". Since we're not planning on having kids on our own, that's probably the title I'll hold for a while. Just call me Cool Aunt Tiesha. :D

Gato_Solo

How dare you have a Henry Wienhardt's and not bring enough to share...There's only one word to describe someone like you...
COMMUNIST