IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! IT'S HERE!!! IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!

On this day, December 11, 2001, one week before the end of the semester, I am finally to receive my Pell Grant from the Financial Aide office at school!!!!!!
Holy phreaking cow, I can't believe it .... it may be four months late but I can't tell a lie - I'm happy that it's here now .. just before Christmas ... PlayStation2 for my kids!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Drinks on me!!!!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Originally posted by Kruz
Nalani hase BEER to give out?!?!... musta been a big check:eek2:

who said anything about giving out beer? I said "beer on me" .. I'm gonna smother myself in beer! ;) :D:D:D

Just kidding ... it was a good size check .. you know how pell grants are .. single mother .. three kids ... full-time class schedule ... full-time work schedule ... oh my god ... I just realized how stoopid I am :D

BigDadday

Everday People
nalani

Either way I'm glad for you and your kids as this will be a xmas to remember but remember also to get something for yourself.:)

Merry Christmas!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Re: nalani

Originally posted by BigDadday
Either way I'm glad for you and your kids as this will be a xmas to remember but remember also to get something for yourself.:)

Merry Christmas!

actually, during Christmastime, I usually have the kids pick the name of a child around their age from the Giving Tree that wanted something they wanted. They have to "give up" that gift and instead, give it to the child. I was almost afraid that wasn't going to be possible this year - I'm happy it will be. It's a hard lesson for kids to learn - that they can't have everything and that there are kids who literally have nothing .....

'Nuff preaching .. thanks for the well-wishing, BD ... a Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Professur

Mushroom at large
Nal never said beer, she said drinks. She's probably gonna hand out Kool-Aid or something like that and keep the beer for herself.*sniff*

kuulani

*whispering* I think you jinxed yourself ...
But you can come and drink all the beer at my house.

Kruz

Staff member
when the word "drinks" is used by the girls... we KNOW there not talking about Kool-aid:D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Originally posted by Kruz
when the word "drinks" is used by the girls... we KNOW there not talking about Kool-aid:D

hehehehe .. and you know what Kruz? You're right :D

hey Prof .. I'd never do that to you ... I might do that to some people, but not to you :)

umm.. ku'u? *whispering* .. you don't have any beer at your house ... what's going on with the universe????? :(

BigDadday

Everday People
nalani

That is something that I must commend you on and in the upbringing of your children to teach them how to give to a less needy child. Nice going !:beerchug: