It's 2002

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
(2:30 a.m.) Jus' sittin' 'ere wondrin', what of love an' 'ow much of myself am I really willin' to give up so that a friend might know somethin' of hope an' maybe even 'ave a desire to love 'imself in the year 2002........(Thank God fer the children!)

BigDadday

Everday People
75renegade said:
(2:30 a.m.) Jus' sittin' 'ere wondrin', what of love an' 'ow much of myself am I really willin' to give up so that a friend might know somethin' of hope an' maybe even 'ave a desire to love 'imself in the year 2002........(Thank God fer the children!)

Don't follow you but if you're torn between telling a good friend something now or l8r I say now because it seems that they always find out l8r and despise you for not telling them. Hope this made sense. BD

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
BigDadday said:
75renegade said:

Don't follow you but if you're torn between telling a good friend something now or l8r I say now because it seems that they always find out l8r and despise you for not telling them. Hope this made sense. BD

Guess what I was tryin' to say was hopefully in the year 2002, I can show the kind love to a friend as has been shown to me in the year passed. Hopefully give someone the kinda hope that's been given to me from so many good friends. An' I'm so thankful fer the love my children 'ave given me, without fail er predudice. (Thank God!)
There BD, is that a bit more plain? Dang! That took too many braincells.....:)