It never ends!

BigDadday

Everday People
Well got up at 7am and was all hyped up about this MRI and when I went to get it my left knee was too large to fit into the apparatus so I could go into the machine.:( Now have a new appointment in a few hours at another place that doesn't need the leg gizmo. Open MRI is what it is now.John:scared:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Good luck, man! I wish you a speedy and as painless as possible recovery :beerchug:

BigDadday

Everday People
Man anyone ever have an MRI? They are hades. Lying still in one position for 1 hour and hating it. Will find out the results friday.:)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I've had one MRI before. Had to go through half of it again because the radio station in the headphones they shoved in my ears put on AC/DC's Big Balls (before that day, I had never ever heard the song) and I was giggling like a schoolgirl through the whole song. Last time I ever put on headphones during an mri, that was about the longest hour and a half of my life

br0ck

Originally posted by Kruz
I had 1 in "95" for my lower back:cry:

Was it that bad? I thinking of getting one cause I'm having some bad lower back problems and my doc says that I should. :confused:

alex

I had two last year, one for lower back problem, diagnosis: slightly bulging disk, and one for my left hip, diagnosis: avascular necrosis of the hip. I am scheduled for bi-lateral toenail reconstruction on the 20th.

br0ck

Originally posted by alex
I had two last year, one for lower back problem, diagnosis: slightly bulging disk, and one for my left hip, diagnosis: avascular necrosis of the hip. I am scheduled for bi-lateral toenail reconstruction on the 20th.

My dad has back surgery on the 14th of this month for 3 ruptured disks in his lower back. :eek: :eek: :eek:

It seems to run in my family. My uncle also has a very bad back and had to have surgery as well.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I've had three on my right knee. Holding still isn't so bad, but I really ain't crazy about being shoved inside a tube.

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by HomeLAN
I've had three on my right knee. Holding still isn't so bad, but I really ain't crazy about being shoved inside a tube.

Lcky I guess as my left knee would not go into the gizmo that would hold it so I had to go to another place for an open mRI. Hey they told me the cost was $1,200.00 for one of those. WOW!