Is Ted Kazinski's place for rent or sale

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
look, I'm willing to bitch about PC & live with it. hell. I even agree with some of it. HOWEVER, with Sesame Street adding an AIDS infected female muppet to their cast, it's time to go to the woods. I've been threatening this for awhile & maybe it's finally time. how far must we bend over backwards for some politically correct minority anti-US group before we break?

3-7,8,9 year old children have one thing to worry about. Playtime. school for some of them. their moms should make sure they don't poke an eye out with that stick. dads need to explain to them the dangers of running with scissors. they should concern themselves with whether Dragonball Z is better than Pokemon-Johto Journeys. THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT, OR EVEN KNOW SHIT LIKE AIDS/HIV EXISTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kicken

Fookie you fookie meh
..what!?

Since when was big bird ghey? :D

sersiously? are you serious, theres an aids person on seasme street? The KKK should clear that up....

leslie

I've not let my kids watch Sesame Street in a good long while. It's not so innocent anymore. :eek:

Gonzo

Staff member
Joel Schneider, vice president and senior adviser to the Sesame Street Workshop, announced the new character at the 14th International AIDS Conference in Barcelona, Spain, this week.
Schneider told Reuters that talks are under way to introduce an HIV-positive character to U.S. viewers.

oh, it'll apear here-my bet is by X-mas, if not before

Professur

Mushroom at large
I'm leaving the kiddies up at the folks cottage for the summer. When they come back, they might just find that I've dropped several channels from the satelite service.

Gonzo

Staff member
it sounds as if PBS got their ass chewed & decided against Bubba the HIV klown on America's Sesame St