I'm moving up in the world!

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I have just purchased a new-to-me computer. It is a HP pavilion. Celeron 400, 96mb of RAM, 9 gb of HD space 9it came w/ 6 i added a 3 gb drive I already had), a 32x CD ROM and a Microsoft Explorer IntelliMouse. (Obviously I also got a keyboard, speakers and the original mouse aswell but those aren't a big deal)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
$325 CDN

Plus, brainsoft is the one I bought it from so he's letting me use one of his 14" monitors because my old computer and this one (I'm on my new one right now) will both be set up. I get to keep the monitor until he needs it back (that'll most likely be never).

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Flavio: If anything goes wrong he has to fix it because he has also given me a lifetime, same-day, inhouse service warranty.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
That's the same warranty I extend to family members. Is he prepared for the 3 AM phone calls asking how to defrag a hard drive? :D

Congrats on the new machine.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I hang up on people that call at 3:00 in the morning. :mad:

unclehobart

this is my special title
You would hang up on me, Q?

Probably would since you don't even know what my voice sounds like. ;)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
No exceptions unc :D
At 3am I do not answer with Hello? I shoot right into the hideous array of expletives mode...then hang up....so if it's any consolation, I wouldn't even know it was you I was hanging up on. If the caller is stupid enough to actually call back after the tirade of abuse, he gets relagated to the call block list.

unclehobart

this is my special title
That's ok... I actually like the abuse.

btw- the third call would be from a cell phone. Then a pay phone. We could play call block bingo until dawn. mwahahaha

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ROFL...nuh uh...there is always the option of unplugging the damn thing :D three calls, yer out! :p

unclehobart

this is my special title
I shut the ringer off on the one in my bedroom. My roomies brother thought nothing of calling at 5am.... daily.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
If I'm up at three AM then chances are so is he so it wouldn't make a difference.