I'M LEAVING!!!

S

s4

Say how did Krusty get ahold of Fury's pass?

This is no fair. Who is going to delete me the next time I wanna quit?

S

s4

I think we should all leave. It's been nice knowing you all at HwcBase.:lol:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
DAMNIT!!!

I already left and it was no better on the other side, so now I'm back just to piss you off:rolleyes:

BigDadday

Everday People
I think living so close to Ohio has finally gotten to you so why not justmove over the boarder and your sanity will be back.;):rolleyes:

Gonzo

Staff member
BigDadday said:
I think living so close to Ohio has finally gotten to you so why not justmove over the boarder and your sanity will be back.;):rolleyes:

That's right. You can move to the great state of Ozhio, where the police are interested in stopping peoples for money & not safety & the citizens are so scared they drive 10MPH under the speed limit. There are state minimums on cigarettes & booze, because they don't believe in free-enterptise. The sports teams fans throw things at officials & the teams themselves, in general, suck....What more can you ask.

BigDadday

Everday People
LOL I forgot you had the colts and the hoosiers for entertainment and that state is great as all are.A bit confused about the statement of state minimums? :wave:

And the fan thing was a bit much but we do take our sports serious.:smash: :whip:

Gonzo

Staff member
I may live in the land of "Hoosier Daddy" but I am not amongst that ilk, so:p