If you were in my position you would do.....

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
This is the deal...I still have to buy a present for my wife. Yeah, I know. Kinda friggin late in the game. Oh well. I'm going out later today to get it. What it is I haven't a clue....need some input.

S

s4

Women like jewelry, clothes, and money. Don't get any toasters or washing machines unless you like sleeping outside.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Ok, this is me.. but I am not a huge fan of jewelry. Money's good, but I make my own... and if I got money as a gift at my age, I'd throttle the insensitive cad :D

Depending on what you wanna spend... go out and get her a "theme" gift. A day at the Spa. I know up here you can spend about $150 for that. Then buy her a nice robe and some sexy, but comfy pajamas. If a day at the spa is too much, go for the pretty little perfumey soaps and stuff in a basket with the robe and PJ's and maybe some slippers. Throw in a CD that she likes.

Let me think on more ideas ....

S

s4

Gift certificates are nice too being the insensitive cad that I am. Try to get something personal that is nice. Spirit is the expert here. I'm just the meanie that wants to see the pics after the battle royal. HeHe.:laugh:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
s4 said:
Gift certificates are nice too being the insensitive cad that I am. Try to get something personal that is nice. Spirit is the expert here. I'm just the meanie that wants to see the pics after the battle royal. HeHe.:laugh:

Hey! I'm off to CompUselessA after work to buy the very same certificates, you insensitive cad! ;) :lol:

geez, anyone else have the misfortune of working today?

S

s4

If you want get really personal vibrators are nice for the ladies.:lol:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Face it, we don't know your, nor your wifes, tastes, so...

JOIN THE OTHER IDIOTS AND SEE WHAT STRIKES YOU

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Yeah, I'm also stuck at the office today. :(

One word: Godiva. Those chocolates have gotten my butt out of soooo many jams.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
well, if your wife is anything like me or ku'u. she'd enjoy a nice tool kit .. or exacto knife kit ... or pakini (galvanized {sp?} tub) .... or rubber boots ... ahhhh .. the joys of gifts at Christmas :)

and no, I'm not kidding ... these are things that ku'u and I (as well as my mom and cousins) enjoy getting and can make use of :)

kuulani

Give me functional gifts over diamonds anyday. I've been needing a bench grinder, if anyone feels the need to donate one.

(Unless you wanna get me a brandspanking new 4x4 truck ... I'll take that over the tools) :D

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Ok. I crused to the mall, thinking it would be this crowded haven of last minute lunatics, with only two kids instead of the whole bunch of the brats. We hit a couple stores then came to a Wilson's Leather. Aaahaaa. That's the ticket. A leather skirt. Yeppers. I'm set. No worries here. :D That and a dozen green stems...the kind that had a red thinger on the end THAT WILL EVENTUALLY DIE! Woman....:D

Spirit, you got me thinking. That's were the rose thingers came from. But man...have you ever tried to drive a car with a dozen, soon to be dead, roses that are in a vase with water, that you gotta try to hold straight in a parking lot full of STUPID PEOPLE WHO GOT THEIR FRIGGIN LICENSE'S OUT OF A BOX OF CEREAL!!

I hate shopping.....

Kruz

Staff member
My wife wants anything from "Makita" "DeWalt" "Craftsman" Or "Porter Cable".........Honest:D
Last year I got her the Versa Pack by Craftsman...(My little homemaker):laugh:

BigDadday

Everday People
Bit l8 seeing this but I would have thrown in a cd from Manheim Steamroller with all their Christmas tunes on it as well.:)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Kruz said:
My wife wants anything from "Makita" "DeWalt" "Craftsman" Or "Porter Cable".........Honest:D
Last year I got her the Versa Pack by Craftsman...(My little homemaker):laugh:
....*gasp*..............not Makita.........DeWalt and Porter Cable for power tools, Craftsman for hand tools...but not Makita.(or Black and Decker)