I screamed like a girl ...

kuulani

Last night as I was about to go into the shower, a tiny little mouse, the length of my finger, ran across the bathroom door. Needless to say, I screamed like a girl and everyone was teasing me.

I was so distraught at screaming and so scared of going back into the bathroom, I ran to nalani's house to bathe.

Stoopid little mouse. :mad:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
alex said:
You are a girl, aren't you?

What have you done with Na :lurk:

yep .. we're girls .. but we Hawaiian women don't ever scream like girls ... it's just not done *shaking my head* ... even when giving birth ... and it's true .. she did scream like a girl ... me and my kids heard her from my house ... my oldest son went running to her rescue then came back laughing hysterically ... whatta wuss *nod* hehehehe .... that's the way I scream when I see a cockroach *shudder* ... hate the damned things ...

kuulani

thanks, flurf, you always know how to comfort someone :D

and btw, why is everyone always accusing me of doing something to na? *innocent look*

BigDadday

Everday People
As long as your ok and the monster didn't attack you we're all happy so get a shotgun now for that next visit or a hammer at least.:)

kuulani

I had a mouse AND a centipede run across my feet when I camped on Kaho'olawe (island) ... but it's a different mindset there, you sorta know it's gonna happen sooner or later.

You don't expect one to run across you at home.