I Pledge Allegiance

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Outlaw69
I don't believe any church or shit like that...but I like to think that we believe in a higher power or atleast a higher coolness... that way we are not total ****s to each other, i don't go for all that religious scripture shit...but it would be cool if there was an after-life for us all, and who the **** knows, we all might meet there one day... i'm drunk

The good news... there is an afterlife... the bad news... weather prediction... VERY HOT AND UNPLEASANT!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by wine4all

Gonzo,

Sometimes you are just wrong. There is a God, one God and despite your protests it is truth. I can only pray (not take a moment of silence) that someday you too believe this.

I stated my disbelief in another thread, this is just jumping on the prayer in school issue:smash:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Originally posted by Outlaw69
I always get a kick out of when some news anchorwoman or man says "Seasons Greetings"...god forbid if they sad Merry Christmas...that would be rude.

I'm with ya, Outlaw! I'm mean, what the f#ck?, like we don't go through r "9 to 5" work-a-day world w/o offendin' others, unintentionally jus' because were different from 'em er 'ave a different opinion!
Anyhow, Merry Christmas , a lil early!:lol: