I need a beer

unclehobart

this is my special title
The labor of my back and sweat of my brow has always been free to my friends. Just so long as it ends up being of no cost to me.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Beer is a hard item for me to keep stocked. I keep a small selection of liquor, mixers, and wine around. Beer on the other hand is normally bought in quantities that I plan on drinking very soon after. I don't have fridge space for too much extra and there just so happens to be a wide selection of cold brews a half mile away up until 2:00am.

I do keep four beers in the shelf of my fridge that I will not touch unless a friend stops by and asks the inevitable "Got a beer?". I would feel less of a man if I had to say no.

Right now the reserved beer for company is this:

ziggysocky.jpg

I doubt it's all that tasty but the gimmickiness should get some appreciation. :D

kuulani

nalani said:
hey Rob - how much would it cost for your services per hour? cleaning the house I mean ... get your head outta the gutter ;)

And when you're pau ... errr, finished ... with nalani you can mosey on over to my house :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
I don't mosey... I saunter with Shakespearean grace.

Ku'u ... is your boyfriend broken or something? is he just all too delicate to get down on his knees and scrub floors?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
flavio said:
Beer is a hard item for me to keep stocked. I keep a small selection of liquor, mixers, and wine around. Beer on the other hand is normally bought in quantities that I plan on drinking very soon after. I don't have fridge space for too much extra and there just so happens to be a wide selection of cold brews a half mile away up until 2:00am.

I do keep four beers in the shelf of my fridge that I will not touch unless a friend stops by and asks the inevitable "Got a beer?". I would feel less of a man if I had to say no.

Right now the reserved beer for company is this:

ziggysocky.jpg

I doubt it's all that tasty but the gimmickiness should get some appreciation. :D
Hear, hear! :beerchug:

kuulani

unclehobart said:
Ku'u ... is your boyfriend broken or something? is he just all too delicate to get down on his knees and scrub floors?

sadly, my boyfriend's level of messy tolerance is way higher than mine, so I end up cleaning the house before he does. But, he does surprise me now and then and does a really good job at cleaning up.