I miss you, Q

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
I know I haven't been around this board lately (we just got our internet service back less than a month ago) but I had to drop in and tell Q that I really miss you, girl!

I miss you too, flurf :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I've missed you too na....and ku'u. :love: get your little hawaiian butts in here and post more....don't make me come lookin' for ya's :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
oohh .. I love it when you get forceful like that :grin:

I'll start coming around more often and posting, I swear ... will you add me to your ICQ, girl .. dang, everytime I get a new puter, I lose your number :(

Hey - can I have my AV from JJR's over here too?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I miss you too ;) Come more often here and you won't miss me though :D

About the avatar, you sure can. :)

Go to Edit Avatar, which is also accessible as the "Change Avatar" button on the Edit Options page in your User Control Panel. Scroll down to the bottom and click "yes" for "Use custom avatar".

If you have the avatar stored on disk, click on the Browse button and select it there and it will be uploaded to the server. If you can get the URL of the avatar, you can use that instead. Go to a thread you posted in and right-click your avatar, and select Properties. Highlight the URL (address), right click, and select Copy. Paste that in the "You can enter an URL of your avatar:" box.

Let me know if you want me to do it for you instead. :)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
*blows a smooch to Prof cause he's the man!*

you could never be chopped liver, Prof .... you're the only Compaq authorized fixer dude I know! :D