Help!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
The crew of Law and Order have me confined in my aunt's office, along with her stupid dog. Yes, they are shooting here once again and will probably be here until midnight. They spent the entire day yesterday setting up and tomorrow they'll take everything down. It's an interesting experience; this is like the tenth time they shot the show here.

I'll see what I can shoot with my digicam. I'm not sure on who from the cast will be here (I think it will at least be Briscoe & Greene).

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
A early shot, in front of our house. There's a school across the street and they were filming a couple of kids.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    385.6 KB · Views: 49

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
very cool, get the stars in a photo, you can make some money...

greenfreak

Wow Huge, nice looking neighborhood! I guess they like you guys if they keep coming back. What's the deal, they don't allow you to walk out of your house while they're shooting?

You should setup a table and sell spring water and snacks. :D

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
They're still setting up to shoot here. When they're shooting, you have to basically freeze on what you're doing and not make a sound. We have our cat locked upstairs (you don't want a cat running around in a shot :D).

Greenie, they have a truck down the block stocked full of food for the crew and just about anybody else. Auntie just back filling this up with coffee!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 47

greenfreak

Well at least that's *some* way for you to enjoy this! :)

They're not actually in your house, are they? They're out on the street? Your cat might look cute watching the action in the window... Maybe your cat can get a part. :D

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
They're in the house; they ripped it apart yesterday. That shot above is in our backyard.

Only 10 more hours to go *sigh*

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I'm not getting anything out of this; auntie's getting all the dough. Isn't life wonderful? :rolleyes:

The murder scene; not a lot of blood but a *whole* lot of screaming. Freaked out the poor dog in that shot.

They just broke for lunch (6pm); 1 1/2 hour break til the next shot...

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 42

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Don't you wish your living room looked like this?

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 38

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Just heard Jerry Orbach's voice; guess they're here now.

...so, so bored. :(

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I would, but they're now bringing EVERYthing up from downstairs and I would fall and kill myself. Then they'll have 2 dead bodies to take out.

I really hope this is the last shot; they take forever to do anything. :zzz:

Spot

i was working in Boston when "Spence: For Hire" was on. watched them film the show many a time. boring work. either that or the actors were really really really bad. must have taken 5-15 tries for each scene. fun to watch though.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
:zzz: They're still setting up the last shot.

I remember that show. I liked Avery Brooks' character Hawk...