Gonzo...

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
This thread about my weekend is dedicated to the ever bored Gonzo whom I adore.

Friday was night-out for this gal :)

Before I went, though, something GROSS happened! I was gettin' all dolled up; hair, make-up... then painting my nails. As I was about to paint my toe nails, I noticed a feeling like there was a catch in my big toe nail. I reached to tug at it to find the catch and "fling"!!!! The WHOLE DAMN NAIL CAME OFF!!! I sat there for a few seconds just staring at it thinking, "What the hell???" until it dawned on me what happened.

Ew.

Didn't hurt though :)

So I am waiting and waiting for my ride to come.. an hour later, no show and Jiffy calls me, "Where the hell are you guys??" (I call him Jiffy, his name is J.F. - Jean-Francois) I said my ride hasn't shown up and decide to hop in my own car and meet him there.

I pull up next to him and hopped in his car and we smoked a little weed and went into the bar.

Ok... I am telling you... never in MY LIFE have I laughed so much. I think I laughed for four hours straight and wound up with a headache and sore abs on Saturday!

So we played pool... drank... laughed... what a good time.

Saturday I bought my oldest some new clothes.. and few X-Mas gifts.

Today... nadda.

That's my weekend, babe. How about yours?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
*in make-believe southern drawl* Why, thank ya, ma'am.

I didn't do much, played on the computer-I am now a Captain in the US Navy Fighter Squadron, per Fighters Anthology, over the Middle Eastern Theatre, using mostly F22's. I have a 83% success rate & only lost 1 B2-Spirit Stealth bomber.

The X-mas lights are up, because starting tomorrow, winter arrives in IN. Overall, a slow & quiet weekend-just the way I like it.:D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I don't know, for sure, Q.

I *think* it was because when I first started my job, about three months ago, I was wearing these high heels that kinda hurt my toes, so, in keeping with the rest of the staff, I switched to a more casual dress code. But my toe really hurt for a while after that. I am thinking there was some sort of trauma to the nail bed, perhaps?

It was wierd.... sitting there with absolutely NO nail on my toe whatsoever.

I poured peroxide on it... now I am keeping Tea Tree oil on it so the nail grows out normal-ish.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Originally posted by Gonzo
I didn't do much, played on the computer-I am now a Captain in the US Navy Fighter Squadron, per Fighters Anthology, over the Middle Eastern Theatre, using mostly F22's. I have a 83% success rate & only lost 1 B2-Spirit Stealth bomber.
I don't f**king believe! There is someone else in the world that likes Fighters Anthology? It's a classic. I completed the middle esatern campaign but like more the US Navy ones (Ucrania and Vietnam). They're more realistic. I reinstalt this game from time to time to have some fun.