FORGETFUL RON HOWARD LEAVES HIS KID BEHIND -- AT A DONUT SHOP

S

s4

[QUOTEURL=http://www.nationalenquirer.com/stories/feature.cfm?instanceid=18446]
Opie felt more like dopey when director Ron Howard pulled a "Home Alone"-like move — leaving his son at a donut shop on his way to a Thanksgiving vacation in the mountains.

RON HOWARD
The child star-turned-director got the shock of his life when he arrived at Yosemite National Park in California and got a cell phone call from Fresno police — telling him he'd left his 14-year-old son Reed 90 miles behind at a Krispy Kreme shop!

"Ron stopped off with his family for a dozen donuts and came up one short — one kid short, that is!" a source at the donut shop declared.

"It was like the movie 'Home Alone' where the kid gets left behind in all the confusion of a holiday getaway. Reed came out of the rest room and found his whole family was gone.

[/QUOTEURL]

Read the rest of it at the link above. It is straight from the National Enquirer so it must be true.:whip:

Inkara1

I'd think I would've seen that in the Fresno Bee. (My info here says Paso Robles but I go to school here in Fresno)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Amazing.

How could he have looked over the fact that an entire human body was missing from his car when he left the store?

:eek2:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Wonder how the father/son relationship is going in that family... the kid is old enough to be in that phase of teenage rebellion, and being left behind at a donut shop can't be helpful :rolleyes: