Explorers discover ruins in Peru

unclehobart

this is my special title
That area is a godawful jungle mountain combo. Such ruins tend to be 100% covered over by trees and vines and whatnot. This one mentioned that it was on the side of a mountain. That leaves me to believe that it might have been covered by silt and scree chummed up by snow erosion.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I saw a picture of a crew of diggers working in a hilltop. It looked fairly barren, however, there looked to be a tremendous amount of rock and dirt that needed to be dealt with. From the angle of the photo, I couldn't tell if there were any tree's though. A great find though. I hope some new details of their fantastic history comes to light with this find.

Professur

Mushroom at large
Ruins in Peru? The entire place is a ruin. Even the new buildings are ruins. I work with a guy from there.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
I agree s4 i love history. It always makes me wonder why it takes so long for archeologist to find places like this. I want them to dig faster so i can see all the fasinating things from the past.

alex

That is pretty cool. Love to see old things rediscovered. The pic I saw looked very open but then they coulda been clearing the vegetation for a while.