Down with Winter

leslie

It snowed around here this morning. Again. The roads were icy, accidents everywhere on the highway, a one hour trip took hubby 2 hours today. It's May!! When's it going to end? Damn and blast winter! Spring hasn't quite sprung yet here. :(

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
It's hot as shit here...and the a/c doesn't work in my truck...hmmm...wonder where I could get some freon??:D

greenfreak

This will be my first free weekend in a month that there hasn't been rain forecasted. I've been trying to get to the NY Botanical Gardens for weeks now. Lord knows we needed the rain though--at least it isn't snow!! :D

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Severe T-storms down here today. I woke up with hail hitting my roof this AM.

One of those days where I thank God for the UPS's in the basement.

leslie

They're forcasting now a high today of 10celcius, with winds of 70km/h

that'll be lovely :rolleyes:

Gato_Solo

Wow. Not as lovely as you, though, leslie... ;)

As for the weather where I'm at...looks like the high today will be around 89 F (33C or thereabouts) with some PM rain...

GF, why look at those plants, when NY's most beautiful flower is in your mirror... :D

Kruz

Staff member
I know where Q:)
I wish someone would buy it so I can Fix my compter...

leslie

Gato_Solo said:

As for the weather where I'm at...looks like the high today will be around 89 F (33C or thereabouts) with some PM rain...

GF, why look at those plants, when NY's most beautiful flower is in your mirror... :D

I have to agree with Kruz there, verrrrrrrry smooth.:D

alex

HomeLAN said:
Severe T-storms down here today. I woke up with hail hitting my roof this AM.

One of those days where I thank God for the UPS's in the basement.

Same here, woke me up about 2:30 this morning. It's starting all over again right now.

greenfreak

Gato_Solo said:
GF, why look at those plants, when NY's most beautiful flower is in your mirror... :D [/b]

Woooooooow! Boy that's the nicest compliment I've gotten in a long time. Thanks baby :sex:

There was hail forecasted the other night so I took my car and parked it in the upstair's tenant's garage. Yet another perk of having them stay upstairs only on weekends. :)

kuulani

leslie said:
Gato_Solo said:

I have to agree with Kruz there, verrrrrrrry smooth.:D

Hey, you both stole my line :D
Big rains here this weekend ... damn, and this is the weekend of the fair hits town. It always rains here when the fair is in town :(

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
alex said:
Same here, woke me up about 2:30 this morning. It's starting all over again right now. [/b]

Well, we should be seeing it again in 1/2 hour or so, then. Great.