dissed?

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
I think I've been dissed ... I could use another person's opinion though.. so if you want to help me see if I have indeed been dissed, please send me a PM ... this isn't something I'd like to pop up here on the board ... won't take but a moment. Thanks! :)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
unclehobart said:
dissed by whom?

I appreciate your query but the reason I requested the PM was to get feedback in a non-bashing way .. I didn't want anyone to be anti-anyone else so if you care to take a look-see, please feel free to drop me a line. Thanks, Rob.

kuulani

Hmmm ... should I pm you, or should I walk my lazy butt the five feet to your desk? Oh, the hardships that I face ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
kuulani said:
Hmmm ... should I pm you, or should I walk my lazy butt the five feet to your desk? Oh, the hardships that I face ...

hehehe .. you sorry ass *L*

don't walk .. you already know to what I am referring :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*bonks ku'u with a pineapple (no, pineapple is too severe)..ok, I got it now...bonks ku'u with a lovely bird of paradise flower*...walk your little butt the 5 feet :D

kuulani

:p Bring on the pineapple, I'm not scared of your little flower ... err, wait a minute *flashback of Hitler in Little Nicky* :eek:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
kuulani said:
:p Bring on the pineapple, I'm not scared of your little flower ... err, wait a minute *flashback of Hitler in Little Nicky* :eek:
HEY!! you should be scareda my "little flower" :D I did a job about a year ago, and they had a bird of paradise TREE....I bet them flowers weighed about 40 pounds.:scared: :p

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok, I tried to warn ya.....now, I didn't actually see this plant consume any insects or small animals... but I bet it did, when I wasn't looking....this is an attack plant, if I ever saw one.
...put down the flowers from dad's yard and RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN :D.....don't make me use this plant :D

BigDadday

Everday People
What if we're the person you think dissed you and we pm you and want to help you with advice????????:confused:

If it's not from here ok?