Dem Bears are for real!!!!!!

S

s4

Anyone see the score on the Bears & SF Game? It was 14-0 SF in the 2nd when I looked at NFL.com this afternoon. The final is Bears 37, SF 31.

BEARS WIN!!!!!!!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
even better, it was 31-16 with about 4 minutes to go in the game:scared:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Gonz, I missed the entire 2nd half of the Eagles-Raiders game, but up to halftime it was basically a one man show on offense for us. We have no running game and our receivers are pathetic at best. What makes this loss a bit more palettable to swallow is the Giants lost to dem Deadskins! :D

We need an offense other than McNabb...'grats on the big win s4!

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
WOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOO! What a win! They're for real for sure now, and can beat anybody no matter what the situation. Anyone else notice that the comeback was led by BACKUP QB Shane Matthews? Now we got 2 proven QBs who can get the job done each game. Miller hurt his hips when a 49er hit him in the hips with his helmet and speared him to the ground. Matthews went 25-31 for 166 yards and made many critical plays, including TD passes late and a 4th and 3 conversion that kept their last drive going. I knew that when they tied it up, they'd win it in OT because momentum was way on their side, and it kept up for the entire OT (all 16 seconds of it), except for the coin flip. That's OK, they kicked it into the end zone for a touchback, and the first play Owens was so intimidated by the charging Urlacher that he bobbled the ball up in the air and Mike Brown grabbed it and ran around SF's offensive linemen for the game winning TD. Absolutely incredible. This may be the biggest comeback in Bears history. The last major comeback was in 77 when they were down by 17 in the 4th quarter in Minnesota and Payton and company came back to win that one. Anyone who doubts the Bears now is either:

1. A dumbass
2. A dumbass Packer fan (there aren't any other kinds of Packer fans, so that's all of them :D)

They're also tied for 2nd best record in the NFL with Oakland and possibly Pittsburgh (depending on tonight's game) at 5-1, with the Rams losing yesterday to fall to 6-1. I'm very excited, and my brother's gonna get hell for the rest of the year because he's a dumbass :screwyou: Packer :screwyou: fan!