Dear Sir/Madam icqactivelist host

V

VictorP

Incompetence prevails. As of this specific second of the infinite time line, your chump server is with off-line status. Tsk., Tsk., Tsk. The most optimal of the congenital shall have to proceed to unknown waters known as Over-Clockers Network in an effort to straighten those chumps out to rejuvenate the OCN Drunk-Tank list. Do not speculate that my sweetness and magnetism will be a hindrance in swaying them to my way of thinking.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
You know, I remember when being "politically correct" was called "polite behavior"-damn I'm old:cry:

Kruz

Staff member
Thats true Gonzo! also "back in our day" you diden't have to wonder if what you were about to say would get you sued, or fired, or if having sex would get you killed by aids! Ahhh the good old days:D

V

VictorP

Spread the communication remote and near. New OCN activelist number is upon the midst. You voluptuous creatures, you lovely ladies: the new number is 123597434 so you can parley words of love to ingratiating and affectionate me.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I'm the host of the AL. I'm sorry it's down but brainsoft had to format my machine (Windows was VERY sick) and now ICQ is being difficult and not letting me reregister the AL. I am frequently trying to get it to work so hopefully it will be up again soon.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Since I prefer AIM(it's easier & has less buttons to screw with) here's an attempt-
on the Right side is a red buton having something to do with Active List-use it
the number is 83320323
then, hit the active list connection button & join us

BigDadday

Everday People
Originally posted by Kruz
Thats true Gonzo! also "back in our day" you diden't have to wonder if what you were about to say would get you sued, or fired, or if having sex would get you killed by aids! Ahhh the good old days:D

How true! How True! but to be in our teens again:confused: but worth it maybe.

b.gif

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I wouldn't wanna be a teenager again. I just like to act like one :):smash:

Am I doing something wrong? I can't get into the AL thing?

V

VictorP

My dear lady, switch to advanced mode with the small ICQ button at the bottom. Then show the shortcut bar by clicking the My ICQ button. Then click on the red AL button on the side. Click on the find/join active list button and enter the number for the activelist. Only then will the truth of me, VictorP be known.

V

VictorP

The chump server is down again. Do not be concerned my dear as our gracious host shall have it online once more.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Spirit, add this AL# as well 123597434 it's the OCN AL, we use that list when the xi-base one is down.

also, since ICQ tends to be persnickity, its sometimes necessary to re-boot icq to gain access to the lists.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
The AL server is being VERY mean to me. It won't let me re-register the AL. Krusty was temporarily hosting the AL but as of this moment his computer must be doen or something. I'm sure he'll have it fixed soon though. It should be running most of the time after that. Sometimes it may go down for a few minutes while I'm trying to transfer it to my computer and I apologize in advance for that. I'll keep you guys posted about what's going on.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by Q
Spirit, add this AL# as well 123597434 it's the OCN AL, we use that list when the xi-base one is down.

Thanks Q, but I have tried that number and it won't retrieve it for me :cry: :mad:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
That list was down earlier too, but it seems to be up now, if you want to try it again.