Dark Angel's Bi-O

D

Dark Angel

Hey there guys and gals!

My Personal Bi-O-All-About-MySelf for all of you to see

Dark Angel born Angela [omits surname] prefers to be called Ange. I have just recently turned 28 and lived with a
klown [ahem] of a partner. I am of polynesian descent and a very wholesome five foot nothing and a half, and on that note, a very petite young lady at that.
Currently my klown and I reside in New Zealand, "you know" that country next to those annoying Australian people with that twangy accent......

Just to confirm to those of you who have come from sheltered lives, my klown and I don't milk moomoo's and we certainly don't indulge in any physical activity with sheep.....no sireeee........

My interests are a variety of things, I enjoy sport, crosswords, loves the latest movies and have a particular liking for evil klowns.......nyah nyah.....

Now, a few pics of where my klown and I live.......enjoy

This is an eastern harbour shot of Wellington........

Attachments

• wellingtoncity.jpg
    wellingtoncity.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 63
D

Dark Angel

This is the Majestic Centre......the tallest building in Wellington

Attachments

• majestic building.jpg
    majestic building.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 63
D

Dark Angel

Here's an air shot of Wellington coming into the main harbour......

Attachments

• eastern suburbs.jpg
    eastern suburbs.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 61
D

Dark Angel

One more shot........this photograph of the Civic Square, a place where everything happens regarding entertainment, anything from street buskers to children playing......a delightful hangout for first time tourists

Attachments

• civic square.jpg
    civic square.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 60

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Very beautiful city DA.
I have always wanted to visit that area of the world, maybe someday.
Atleast i can see it thru you pics...:D

trinity1

1 of 3
Nice Bio Ange.
As an electrician in NYC I had the opportunity to run some dedicated power lines to the offices of New Zealand's Consulate to the UN. There was no problem running these lines from the electric closet out, but when I had to enter the room where the lines were to be terminated, I was told to wait. After about 15 minutes, I was allowed to enter this room. What I saw was about 20 computer terminals with sheets draped over them and 6 security officers in this room to observe me and my team. Very strange indeed.
You never know what countries are involved with international operations and secrets. That situation back then makes me wonder how many countries that are not in the limelight in recent weeks are supplying information to the US and NATO, and will never be openly given credit for their help.