D5!!! StarCaine!!! I need you!!!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
I'm having some Mac Networking issues and I really need your help ... add me to one of your IM's ... ICQ or Yahoo (changed to "phreak96720") or email me ... thanks!

br0ck

Working with Macs in my old computer lab, I might be able to help ya. What's the issues?

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
thanks for the offer, br0ck ...

actually, the issue is that I have an AirPort Base Station that I have no idea how to use .... well, I have an idea .. it's just the first time I've ever used it and it's not cooperating with the existing network ...

step-by-step ... nice and slow ... cause I'm going nuts here :cry2:

if I don't reply for a while, it's because I don't have an internet connection in my new space because I can't get the damned AIRPORT TO WORK FOR ME *composing myself* ...

help

br0ck

I know this might hurt, but MacNN has a nice board with an Networking/Airport section. I've never had any form or wireless connection, so I can't help ya, but I'm sure you'll get answers over there.

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Huge said:
And here I thought a Mac was so simple to use! ;):smash:

:eek: :smash:

umm..... *thinking of something intelligent to say since I am, after all, a 4.0 over achiever* ..... shaddup, Huge :p

:D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Huge said:
:D

Well, aren't they??

well, the Macs themselves are sooo easy to use .. it's the damned AirPort Base Station, which technically isn't a mac computer that's such a bitch to configure :D