comfort foods ....

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
it's the preschool's last day of school before Christmas Break and they're having a program and lunch for the parents and workers ... right now I'm eating a lovely laulau (beef and fish wrapped in the leaves of the taro plant and steamed), poi (hopefully you know what that is), fresh poke (seasoned raw fish with limu - seaweed), steamed fish, palau (mashed sweet potatoes with coconut milk) .... what a happy day ....

I love being Hawaiian :)

Kruz

Staff member
I'm very adventurous when it comes to food... I'll try anything:D
I really love seafood also.. so I would probably like the things you mentioned..

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
You'd love Hawaiian food ... it's actually very healthy and has a great balance of nutrients and taste. Wish we had taste-o-vision like Willy Wonka .. then you could all have a taste of Hawai'i :)

Kruz

Staff member
now who's in the gutter?:)
I was speaking of beer tasting of course:D :D :D :D *ya right *

Kruz

Staff member
well I tried to bluff my way out... :rolleyes:
but we all know I'm in the gutter.... Hey!!! *I can see up girls dresses down here* cool:D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
MMMMMM sounds good nalani, course i love sushi so its all good to me.:D :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Hmmmm...*ignoring all this gutter stuff*
My comfort food is a big fat NY strip accompanied by some fresh bread.

alex

A woman after my own heart, but I prefer a 1" thick ribeye and a huge baked potatoe smothered with butter and garlic powder :cry: which I can't have anymore:cry:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Originally posted by Q
Hmmmm...*ignoring all this gutter stuff*
My comfort food is a big fat NY strip accompanied by some fresh bread.

Add a big potato with sour cream and chives, along with some fresh streamed broccoli. *drool*

kuulani

yum ... I wish I could eat some Hawaiian ... errr, food that is, but unfortunately, my stomach isn't letting me eat much these days :sick:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Inkara1 said:
Hey, is Hawaiian Punch even the least bit Hawaiian?

umm... nope ... not even in the least ...

and guess what? It's not even juice for that matter :D