CNN

unclehobart

this is my special title
Thats what I fugured. Instead of just moderating the general liberal bias they went down a complete whacked out path to try and look like a punked out infomercial.

S

s4

I haven't been watching it lately. They change something?

Their website has a lot less info on the front page then it used to. I'm not pleased about it because I liked to browse the top stories on one page.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
CP24 (it's our local 24 hour station)up here. We do get CNN and Headline News but I don't care what's happenin' in you neck of the woods. :p :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
Thats what I fugured. Instead of just moderating the general liberal bias they went down a complete whacked out path to try and look like a punked out infomercial.
Originally posted by Br0ck
I watch Fox News Network.

ok, now that we've figured out who the conservatives are......

CNN Headline News started crashing about a year ago & the new look is AWFUL-Ted Turner is drinking again, it seems :sick:

unclehobart

this is my special title
Originally posted by Gonzo

I watch Fox News Network.

ok, now that we've figured out who the conservatives are......

CNN Headline News started crashing about a year ago & the new look is AWFUL-Ted Turner is drinking again, it seems :sick:
I'm a libertarian. I might have been a conservative if they weren't so hung up on religious self-righteousness.

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by unclehobart
I'm a libertarian. I might have been a conservative if they weren't so hung up on religious self-righteousness.

close enough for RocknRoll-I haven't figured out which ideology I like-being a "Liberal Republican" is rather confusingI hate myself on most debates because I'm never wrong.yes, you are NO, I'm not YES, you ARE ....and so it goes

Gonzo

Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man

You mean there's still hope for the Braves.

Not if the Diamondbacks have any say in the matter
logo_62x75.jpg

unclehobart

this is my special title
I don't even know who the Braves are anymore. The team has like a 30+% turnover a year. A team from one year only has like 4 members survive 5 years down the road. Tom Glavine and John Smoltz are the only 2 survivors from the 91 World Series team.