c'mon folks lets give the chat a try

S

s4

I am in here...it is 6:21 CST PM 10/4/2001

I wont be here forever. :eek2:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Disgusting. I'd rather be behind the receiver than you :vomit: (if you don't know what receiver means, you're still sane)

S

s4

Originally posted by unclehobart
I would, but all of the Xi based chatrooms ore offline all the time now.

I was talking about the java chat that Fury put at the bottom of the forums page. It's an irc chatroom. I haven't been on icq in almost a week.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Originally posted by s4

I was talking about the java chat that Fury put at the bottom of the forums page. It's an irc chatroom. I haven't been on icq in almost a week.
Oh no ... I mean, HELL no! I've tried entering that damn chatroom twice, and it instantly crashed my computer to the dreaded blue screen of death. If that is the only XI chatroom left, you're not going to be talking to me anytime soon.

S

s4

Originally posted by unclehobart
Oh no ... I mean, HELL no! I've tried entering that damn chatroom twice, and it instantly crashed my computer to the dreaded blue screen of death. If that is the only XI chatroom left, you're not going to be talking to me anytime soon.

It's funny that you mention that because I got my first blue screen in a long time this evening after using the chat. You might just be right about that Unc. I didn't have any problems getting in but my computer did get an error sometime after that.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Use mIRC and when the dialog to enter your details pops up, go to EnterTheGame (browse through the network list, it's in there)

After it's connected, /join #xibase