Canadian Officer

BigDadday

Everday People
Just heard on the news about a Canadian officer who came down with his canine and helped rescue a person from the WTC was suspended from his job because his "boss" wasn't told. What a load of crap and hope I hear who he is and where this heroic man is from.:mad:

BigDadday

Everday People
I'm speaking from me but I think he could enter our country and have a job with no problems if he so wanted. BD

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
He should move to Tampa. Two guys and their dogs got keys to the city for going up to NY to help out.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
He was from Ottawa I do believe.

When his boss DEMANDED he return from NY he went home handed in a letter of resignation and returned to NY once again. The media then got involved and his baoss was all "No we don't want him to resign, we think he's heroic, we just don't want him to get hurt."

I was like "ASSHOLE!" (the boss that is)

BigDadday

Everday People
There are some strange people who we live with on this planet and when it's something like this it's almost like the person has no feelings whatsoever and if he's a married man with children I feel sorry for his family because if sometyhing were to happen he would care only about himself and not the others.