Back 4 Now

BigDadday

Everday People
Hello and believe me i missed everyone of you. I am finally working my way off the crutches and still have a few more months of therapy and a possible operation again. It seems I messed up the knee big time and it needs to be replaced period. I am just hoping I can some how get a puter upstairs in case of this up and coming operation so i can at least be on my forums.

OK to sum it up my left knee only had a 40 percent chance of success with this last operation and no matter what in one yers time I would need a new one anyway.

Hope to chat and type my fingers off till that time comes and hope you missed me 1/100 th of how i missed all of you.

I will be in and out because of the therapy and exercises and who knows when this next op will be so please be patient with me.BD

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Just ignore the pain, it'll only get worse:D good luck on keeping the one you already paid for, WB & stay awhile

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I'd give you the knee off my back if I had one there. :D Sorry, I'm not that much of a freak.

Welcome back BD! :)

greenfreak

I was wondering how you were doing the other day when we wished you a Happy Birthday!

I missed you a whole lot *hug*

Glad you're around for a bit BD. :)

S

s4

I missed seeing you around the boards too BD. Hope everything gets better! :)