BigDadday

Everday People
Where i'm a mod at there's a fellow mod by the name of Midnight Joker who has put mine together and alot of others as well. Can't get my flash one to work here so am happy just with the one I use, :beerchug:

BigDadday

Everday People
Avatars = DUH! Sorry but as said just look around and download it for yourself. BD

Sorry thought you meant siggy. :worm: :worm: :worm: :worm:

HavoK

Sayian Elite
Mine are all animated gifs that I find on fan websites and such. There might be sites devoted to just them, I've never really looked though, but I'll bet they're out there.

Attachments

• animavegeta2.gif
    animavegeta2.gif
    23.9 KB · Views: 22

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I just find one I like and use it for a while. The one I'm using now suits me pretty good, don't you think?

*teeth grind and fists clench together as face turns scalding hot and begins to set fire to his hair*

I thought so.

D

Dark Angel

here....this hot chick will tell ya

Simply go to one of the main search engines like altavista, google blahblahblah and then punch in key words like 'gifs' 'animated' 'avatars' ecetera ecetera

Good luck [wink] [wink]

Attachments

• hotgirl.gif
    hotgirl.gif
    12 KB · Views: 19

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
I did a search for vampires in Altavista and fin a page with this animated GIF. But I think I will edit in the future to leave only 1 frame, coz I find the animation annoying. Now I'm too lazy... :p

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
use paint shop pro's animation shop for some relatively easy ones