A Thought n Idea

BigDadday

Everday People
OK the board is crawling and a bit slow so if it can be done why not shut it down during the holidays so all the mods and admins can enjoy the holiday season and maybe if it's down for a couple of weeks things will be better when we come back.

Me I'm stuck sitting as much as possible so I will be around but maybe you guys need a break and also can come up with a few ideas while it's down on how to jump start it again.

Like I said a thought!

S

s4

Oh no shutting down the board is bad. Ya never know who else might quit and we wouldn't know about it.:spin:

BigDadday

Everday People
:worm: Uh with the peeps that are here they are mainly regulars and mods and admins with me also:D but I don't think that we would lose anyone as they are all probably either traveling or visiting during these days. Not to mention Partying as well.:smash:

S

s4

I was making a joke BD.:)

Seriously, there is no reason to close the board for the hollidays. Peeps like me would have nothin' ta do.

BigDadday

Everday People
s4 said:
I was making a joke BD.:)

Seriously, there is no reason to close the board for the hollidays. Peeps like me would have nothin' ta do.

I took it as one and in my mundane humor replied so at least we will see each other then :) and who knows maybe we could do a lil brainstorming and when they get back the place will be jammed.:whip: