Whatever happened to the joke forum??????

BigDadday

Everday People
I see! Still one of you could have slipped one in someplace sometime:).And to think all of the jokes I still have lol,BD

br0ck

Originally posted by BigDadday
I see! Still one of you could have slipped one in someplace sometime:).And to think all of the jokes I still have lol,BD

You're telling us that you've saved them up and are going to unleash them on us when you get a chance? :eek: :eek:

BigDadday

Everday People
Nah I'd be blamed for spamming again I'll hold back and drop one in once and awhile maybe. No R rated ones tho!:rolleyes:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
But I like your jokes :cry2:

Don't hate me for removing that link d00d, but the host seriously would've killed us :/

S

s4

Don't feel bad about removing the link. I would have if I had been a mod. In fact, I would of moved the thread out completely. I've been watching this thread all day wondering why it was left unlocked or unedited.

As for the comedy room, there is a sticky at the top of the TP&P forum where people can post their jokes.

If you are wondering, yes I am not in a good mood. I came back to find some comment from some two-bit member named Argus that displeased me.

BigDadday

Everday People
Hey no sweat anything that is not allowed should be removed along with a reprimand to the doer. ME in this case and I will just say leson learned and hope I don't slip up as I do like this forum/board and all of you. BD:beerchug: