Still asleep at the switch

unclehobart

this is my special title
Don't forget Speed2 and the Achille Lauro. Its not safe to be on the water either. Don't forget about Bernie Goetz and the riff raff on the subways... public transport is out. Carjackings... forget cars. Move out to a small town and the eeg-no-rant redneck power structure will spraypaint KKK on your house and slash your tires. Where can we go? What can we do?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Will someplace in Montana do? ;)

I didn't especially like flying before 9/11 so you can imagine what I think of it now. It's not like I have anywhere to go anyways.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
The airport checkpoints is why I won't fly. The odds of another 9/11 or even a similar incidence is so incredibly remote that the odds are unfathomable. It's nothing short of a feel-good proposition to have all this Government Employeed Security. Just like having firewalls & passwords on your computer, if someone wants in, they'll get in, no matter the precautions. 3 or 4 trained individuals could highjack an aircraft without any weapons. Those that have them have a false sense of security. Since that day, there will be civilians/passengers ready to put a stop to it.

Relax, take a flight, lay on a tropical beach with a Mai-Tai & a hooker & have fun...it can only get worse.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I'm thinking once school is over is taking a month off and going back to Grand Caymen...but I'm looking for a nice slow boat to get me there.

Half the fun is getting there...