seperated ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
well, I'm officially not sharing an office with ku'u ... I'm in the makeshift computer lab in our hula school ... finally got all the wireless connections made and now we have 15+ iBooks on a wireless network ...

but you know what the weird thing is? Me and ku'u are actually talking on our various instant messengers from different rooms .... it's a very strange feeling .... *shudders*

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
alex said:
It's about time you got that airport operational. Now post woman, post :smash:

hehehe .. I would, but as luck would have it, I have to bail out to my anthropology class *sigh* ... I should be back in about 2 hours, but then I have 14 more computers to rig up to the wireless network ... my work is never done :D

kuulani

actually, the 'puters aren't for the hula school ... they're for the charter school that is temporarily housed in the hula school ... although *looking around to make sure none of the higherups are listening* I personally want the charter school out of there and into a building of their own.

geez, the sick part is that I miss seeing nalani during the day... it's not like we don't live RIGHT next door to each other and I can just walk on over to her house every night ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
hehehe .. yeah, it's funny cause I was at the office all day Sunday, so I didn't see ku'u at all .. then on Monday, I was in my new office and it was the first day of the Spring semester for me so I didn't see her all day again ... and when I did see her, it was like "wow ... I feel like I haven't seen you in soooooo long" :D

I really don't like being out here with the kids all day ... they're loud and very very very undisciplined :mad: .. luckily, most of them are related to me so I have no problem going "what is your problem???" :D

kuulani

heehee ... i just realized something ... you're stuck in a cubicle :laugh: and because you left this office, it enlargened my work space ... THANKS!! :D