Penis face

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Bite me assmunch, you wiper of other peoples bottoms. Your mother was a hamster & your father smelled of elderberries. Now, go away or I shall taunt you a second time. You silly english k-nig-it.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I think Prodigy should have a flaming dildo promptly shoved up their ass. They disconnect me every time I turn around, then they never answer my support requests as to why. I really would like to stomp a mudhole in their ass, walk it dry, and take a shit on it!

:mad: :cuss: :smash3: :smash4:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
And while I'm at it, why in the hell does Microsoft not just take their heads out of their asses, close up shop, and move out? Windows SUCKS!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
AND I ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DESPISE SBC!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!@!@#$(&*!$%*!()@#*(!%&(@#*!%(@#&

MOTHERFUCKERS!

Easy fella....smoke a huge joint or something, and then return to the boards. Let's see if you're still angry then :D

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
You don't frighten us, Indiana Xi-dog! ---Go and boil your bottoms, sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called vBulletin-king...I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper!...... I fart in your general direction!

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Nothin' like a little healthy man-ventin', attitude-swangin', dart throwin', stress-relievin' carryin' on..........go on about it Fur.........let it all out bro.!! :D