Oral Sex Could Be Deadly

S

s4

I know many of you people indicated that you enjoy it so consider this a public service announcement:

A study seems to indicate that a cancerous skin lesion closely related to the AIDS/HIV virus, can be transmitted through unprotected oral sex.
In fact, oral sex may be a key way of spreading the Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV), especially since gay men often use condoms during anal sex, but indulge in unprotected oral sex.
Kaposi's sarcoma has been much more common since the AIDS epidemic, because it is more likely to develop in people with KSHV who also have AIDS than in healthy people.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20020109/hl/sex.html

oypid

Nincompoop Clown
mundgeschlecht ist gut

1471.gif

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Professur said:

No shit. Cum in her mouth and she'll kill you faster than any lesion

*there is no smiley on this entire board to express the laughter I am experiencing right now*

great point, Prof .. great point :D

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
On this subject, I've been both, eager taker an' giver..........know yer partner an' roll the dice.............Damn! I miss the 13 years of monogamy I once knew! Else, try the same "safe-sex" approach of folks who r too "broke to gamble", so instead we spend many steamy nights havin' "unprotected sex with "Rosie".:D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
First bacon, Now this... I tell ya they are out to ruin everything.
Next they will be telling us that wheat bread is good for us. Oh wait.... they did say that. :laugh: :laugh: