OOPS #2

alex

True story...a Michigan news channel had a female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked "So Bob, where's that 8
inches you promised me last night?"
>> Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too they were laughing so hard!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
I saw on tv somewhere that some weather man in South America is getting sued because he forecasted rain on New Years Eve and it turned out it didn't, causing potential millions of people to skip the celebration.

Years ago, I went to Times Square for NYE; some guy spat at the back of my head. I never went again... Best seat is in front of your tv anyways.

greenfreak

Huge said:
Years ago, I went to Times Square for NYE; some guy spat at the back of my head. I never went again... Best seat is in front of your tv anyways.

Makes me wonder how many people in Times Square are not NY'ers. I know no-one who went in for New Year's Eve and then went back a second time. :laugh:

alex said:
True story...a Michigan news channel had a female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked "So Bob, where's that 8
inches you promised me last night?"
>> Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too they were laughing so hard!

Hahahaha! I would have seen to look on her face....innocent and wondering what she had said wrong :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
bigeek.gif

:rofl:

:lol:

:laugh:

:spit:

:smash2: