My Life

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Give a few words, or some smilies if you like, that would sum up your life up to this point.

Mine: :retard: :rolleyes: :bigtard: :eh: :retard2: :yawn2: :retard3:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
there's not a single smilie on the face of the earth that could begin to tell you how my life is going ... and that's a good thing :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Good thing as in because the smiley would scare the hell out of us or what? :eek:

Psycho© zegt:
go have sex damnit ;
Martin™ zegt:
:(
Martin™ zegt:
I'd like to....
Psycho© zegt:
thou areth not alone......
Martin™ zegt:
:cuss:
Martin™ zegt:
no old-english!...
Psycho© zegt:
you are not alone, dude...
Martin™ zegt:
nope...

^ My life is pretty much the same as Psycho's....only he has a descent job and take depression as a happy thing...he doesn't really understand life at the moment....

At least I get really depressed when my life sucks, and that's the only way to take it.
And then smoke some joints to make it all go away...a thing he doens't do either...really healthy person :rolleyes:

At least I'm gonna die at age 30, and he'll live until he's 68 or something...the poor bastard :D

PsychoMark

^ bored.
Hey! I may not know what a depressed life is, but I do know how to act happy, even when I'm not... that keeps me happy...

I'm happy damnit! :mad: :p

So technically you're keeping all your emotions to yourself, causing that great internal struggle...
You know that's gonna result in some great eruption of emotional goo...like some unwanted murder.

I pity you....;)

:p

PsychoMark

^ bored.
*grabs gun and walks to Shadowfax* :D

nah, I'm good at forgetting things, so I just forget my negative emotions, and drink a couple of Bacardi-Coke's...

Baco's....now THAT's a good idea! :)

*walks to fridge to get some coke and to the bar to get some Bacardi..*

want some too, Mark? :)

PsychoMark

^ bored.
nah, already had three, I think I'm gonna quit now so I can continue posting at XiBase :D

(still about 2 centimeters in the bottle though :))

fury

Administrator
Staff member
What the hell are you talking about? :retard:

You QUIT drinking so you could post? You make me sick :sick: :barfonu:

I'm alone too...and I got drunk and then I got behind my computer...

And I like it...XiBase is all fuzzy now...