Me and my monster

Professur

Mushroom at large
So, what were you in the Bay for? and do you usually take a camera into the stores with you?

Outlaw69

Banned
Dr. Seger of the Hair Transplant Institute is on line 1. Please pick up the phone.

Thank god the tyke didn't get your looks.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
No Unc, I don't have your kind of bank account. It's a bracelet my mother-inlaw had made for me in Mauritius. My watch in on my other arm. I know I should be on the left. When I was a kid I had a pacman watch(game on it and all!) and the metal bottom caused a rash on my wrist, so I put the watch on my right wrist and there were no problems. I've worn my watch on that wirst ever since.

Prof, our friends from Montreal were in town and we had gone for a walk on Yonge St. We were by the Skydome when it started to rain, so I took them through the underground pathway up to the Eaton Center. We stopped at the Bay go get something to drink.
We also had peacan pie. The picture way taken by out friends cousin from France. Thats why we had a camera in the Bay.

Are those long enough answers for you guys? :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Outlaw69
Dr. Seger of the Hair Transplant Institute is on line 1. Please pick up the phone.
That's gotta be one of the funniest things I even read.....Outlaw, you're such a shit :D

Fuser, your kid is a doll...and you're a cutie too :)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Outlaw69

I thank my mom everytime I see her. :rolleyes:

I just may shave my head sometime soon.

ris

i am my my own evil twin
nice pic fuserman - if i ever get round to setting up a website for hosting this sort of stuff i'll whack up some of my godson.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
I just may shave my head sometime soon.

No, no, no-grow it down to your waist. Then you'll have enough to not even need a comb-over.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
The store that we were in is the flagship store for the Bay(thats why there's a coffee shop). The Bay is the biggest retail company in Canada. It was first started in 1670 as a trading post. They also own Zellers, which is like a Walmart. I use to work at the Bay, and it was one of the best paying part-time jobs I've ever had. I had the Al Bundy job, selling womens shoes.
NEVER AGAIN!