Kevorkian has nothing on this guy

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
[quoteurl=http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/07/19/shipman.victims/index.html]Full 'Dr. Death' horror revealed
July 19, 2002 Posted: 7:33 AM EDT (1133 GMT)

Serial killer Shipman received 15 life sentences

LONDON, England (CNN) -- A doctor has been confirmed as the UK's worst serial killer, having been responsible for the deaths of 215 people, mainly elderly women.

Harold Shipman was jailed for life in January 2000 for the murders of 15 women but a public inquiry has spent more than a year looking into the deaths of hundreds of the former general practioner's patients over 23 years.

Chairman of the inquiry, Dame Janet Smith, said on Friday that Shipman had killed a further 200 people and there was also a "real suspicion" he could have claimed a another 45 victims.

Of Shipman's 215 victims, 171 were women and 44 were men, with the oldest being a 93-year-old woman and the youngest a 41-year-old man. [/quoteurl]

Professur

Mushroom at large
I make a special point of terrorising any medical staff that comes within reach of my family. They seem to get the point that anything that happens to my family WILL happen to them. They get real quiet and respectful awful quick.