just blabbing

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Well, I'm here in Beaverton. Start my new job as a PC Tech today in about 55 minutes. Been busy packing and moving our belongings, getting the kids up here and in school and setting up a routine schedule..ugh. I hate moving. Anyway, I will find out today what kinda guy this person is going to be to work for. I doubt he will be anything like Guy was but I suppose that's a given. Just hope I can work with him.

Missy comes up Saturday and starts working Monday for the Oregonian. she's going to be making the big bucks. :) As for me...lowly PC Tech's don't make a whole lot...but then again, shouldn't a person do what makes them happy.

These last few weeks have been a bit of a worry for me. Finding a job, packing, moving, kids getting in school only to have to transfer them up here, which I know they are not looking forward to. I've been away from here as all this crap is just getting crazy.. what to do with this...what to do with that. Turn this off and call these people...taking care of this and that...kinda overwhelming. Anyway, I'm here. I'm alive...although my sanity is wavering..hehehe.

I miss my wife and can't wait until Saturday to see her again. I love you sweetheart if your reading this down there in boonsville. See you soon.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Good luck on your first day at the new job.

Hope everything goes well with your new place and the kids at a new school. I've gone though my fair share of new schools and I hated it.

I now how you feel about not being with your loved ones. It's lonely. Over the past 4 years Fadilla and I have been apart for 12 days total(7 days-trip to England, I didn't go, long story, 3 days-She had a business trip to Vancouver and 2 days-she had a business trip to Montreal)

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Ok...update. I impressed him. He's "extremely" happy to have gotten me. He wasen't sure at first during the interview because I didn't "express myself" well enough to him. But he said to me..."you know your shit." He thanked me all through the day on how well I was doing and stuff like that. Maybe I just need to be more confident in my abilities I suppose. ANyway, thanks guys for the support. Called Missy tonight. She is doing real good. Miss her lots and can't wait till this weekend when I get to see here and well.....that part YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW! :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by PostCode
I miss my wife and can't wait until Saturday to see her again. I love you sweetheart if your reading this down there in boonsville. See you soon.

:: sigh :: I wish I would get this kinda stuff.

PostCode, you're awesome.

Good luck in your new adventure :)

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Thank you spirit. :)

Here that guys...I'm awesome. hehe. She's worth it all though. :D