It's Alive!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Well not that I did the whole thing as the HD already had it's info, but the computer is up and running.

You guys were right, windows changed everything for me. :thup:

I still feel proud that I was able to put the thing together and that it worked first shot. Yeh for me!:beerchug:

I want to cry now, seeing a NEW computer in my house and knowing that it won't be staying.:(

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Way to go Fuser!!!
When are you gonna be building your own puter??

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Q

When are you gonna be building your own puter??

When I have the $$$$. I'm trying to buy my computer piece by piece. I'm just horrid at saving money. It just seems that something always comes up just as I about to get something. Two Friday's ago my car battery died, $140 later.:mad: That was to my case and a new mouse.

The problem is it's not something that I NEED right away. My computer is working fine and does what I need it to do.. I just want a new one for the extra toys (DVD, CDWR, NewQ equalizer,and a nice new case )

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
That Q thing is pretty cool! I like the case too, but fury is making me get an Antec when I replace my case (not the clear one).

A word to the wise. When I built the clear one I bought it one piece at a time and didn't test any of the parts...the mobo was DOA but I didn't know till a couple months later when I put it all together...it was a major pain in the ass to get it replaced because it was over 30 days.:mad:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Q
fury is making me get an Antec when I replace my case (not the clear one).
How about that, you actually listen... j/k :D